The Entry stage
Entry Deadline: 26 April 2017
- You can enter your company, one of your employees or yourself for an award in each of the relevant categories. You can also nominate another company(s) or individual(s) in each of the relevant categories.
- Is there an operator that you know does a fabulous job? Do you have any ‘hero’ suppliers that make a real difference to your business? How do you separate the best from the rest when there is so much to choose from? Well now is your chance to tell us by highlighting the operators, suppliers, people and services of the future!
- A well tried and secure online nomination and voting process will produce finalists in each category, with the winners being those who have attracted the most votes overall.
- No judging panel is required – the winners are decided solely by the vote of the industry.
The Voting stage
Voting Opens: 4 May 2017
- Only members of the industry may take part – consumer nominations and votes will not be counted.
- Only one vote is allowed per category, per person.
- Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (50+) from one company) will be discounted
- All voting categories should be completed where possible
- Participants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client
- Participants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation
Lifetime Achievement Award
This particular Award is exempt from the voting process. The Lifetime Achievement Award will go to an individual who has played a significant role in the vending and/or water industry. An expert panel will be appointed to consider each of the nominees and the winner will be revealed on the night.