The Entry stage
Entry Deadline: 15 July
- You can enter your company, one of your employees or yourself for an award in each of the relevant categories. You can also nominate another company(s) or individual(s) in each of the relevant categories.
- Is there an operator that you know does a fabulous job? Do you have any ‘hero’ suppliers that make a real difference to your business? How do you separate the best from the rest when there is so much to choose from? Well now is your chance to tell us by highlighting the operators, suppliers, people and services of the future!
The Awards will be judged by an expert panel, comprising leading names from across the water and vending industry – with some help from the industry, of course!
Judges will assess each of the entries according to strict criteria, before carefully selecting up to five finalists in each category for the industry to vote on.
The judges’ scores will account for 75% of the outcome and the industry vote 25%.
- Written entries must be no more than 1,000 words. Supporting information (images, videos etc) should be uploaded via the online entry form.
The Voting stage
Voting Opens: 1 August
- Only members of the industry may take part – consumer nominations and votes will not be counted.
- Only one vote is allowed per category, per person.
- Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (10+) from one company) will be discounted
- All voting categories should be completed where possible
- Participants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client
- Participants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote
- The organiser reserves the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation
Lifetime Achievement Award
This particular Award is exempt from the voting process. The Lifetime Achievement Award will go to an individual who has played a significant role in the vending and/or water industry. An expert panel will be appointed to consider each of the nominees and the winner will be revealed on the night.
Supplier Recognition Award
Nominations for this award can only be made by suppliers’ end-users. This award is for any supplier to the water and beverage industry currently doing business in the UK and specifically dealing with EDWCA members on site or on the telephone. It is aimed at those teams who pull together to problem-solve and give the customer the best possible experience of their company’s services.